What is Tantra?
The spiritual art of love…of connecting spirit with form. It is experiencing love through through the beauty of the earth and all existence. It is about acceptance, rather than deniel. It also embraces compassion…about truth within unconditional love. The purpose of tantric work is to raise energy and to keep it in the body as a life force. There are many who believe that Tantra began with the Hindus, but many Hindu priests will tell you that Hinduism is a hodge-podge of spiritual practices adopted from other peoples and tribes. The same is true of Tantra which was taken up from the Kali Naga Shamans in the Tibetan, Nepali and Indian areas of the Himalayan Mountains.
Mahakali Tantra is the oldest form of Tantra on the earth, and dates back over 60,000 years that we know of. It is often taught one-on-one, from Master to student, and occasionally to groups. There are many misconceptions about Tantra in the western world where the belief is that Tantra is all about sex. This is because free sexuality is what is used to sell everything in this part of the world, and yet it is the single greatest thing that is feared by all of patriarchal society. Only about 20% of Tantra involves sexual exercises and rituals while the other 80% consists of breathwork, meditation, mudras, mantras, and a philosophy of life that includes living in balance with all of Creation with intense power raising activities and a very powerful form of group shamanic practice. No where is this more true than in Mahakali Tantra.
There are many forms of Tantra in the world today, but most only give lipservice to the Goddess, and are often just patriarchal excuses for swinging or group sex. True forms of Tantra honor Mahakali in all of Her forms, honor the Divine Feminine above all others, result in the full Awakening and Self-Realization of the Kundalini, heal and empower both the women and men who engage in it, and use sexual activity to further the spiritual growth and development of the practitioners leading them into a wild state of freedom in which they become who and what we are all truly intended to be.
Today’s tantric massage takes the teachings of Tantra and translates them into a full-body experience. The tantric massage is a must for anyone looking for complete mind and body relaxation. Here are eight reasons why every man should book a Real tantra massage
1. Relax Your Body
Real tantra massage relaxes much more than just your aching back and shoulders. Every part of your body is meticulously cared for, not one area being ignored. Many first timers are surprised that they can remain so relaxed while getting aroused at the same time, but tantric massage seeks to satisfy and relax your entire being at once.
2. Improve Your Breathing
Tantric massage incorporates many breathing techniques that have been proven effective for centuries. The breathing methods you will use during your massage will help to enhance the overall experience and moreover teach you how to use breathing to control your natural bodily responses.
3. Emotional Healing
Tantric is first and foremost aimed at your emotional well-being. While there are wonderful physical attributes, you can expect even greater results emotionally. As you learn to receive pleasure, self-esteem and self-worth are heightened, leading to a better overall happiness.